This article shows you the steps to request and confirm that you have been withdrawn from a course that you were previously enrolled in.
Note: If you have not completed the registration process (i.e. you were registering for the course), your course may still be in the Enterprise+ Shopping Cart.
Requesting a Withdrawal
To request a withdrawal, click on the Withdraw from a Course link on the Sidebar on the left-hand side of your screen.
The Withdrawal interface will appear:
Course withdrawal in Enterprise+ is a two-step process. The first step is for you to request a withdrawal by clicking on the Request new drop link on the upper left-hand side of your screen:
A floating window will appear. This window allows you to make two choices regarding your drop. The first allows you to select the course you want to drop. The second allows you to select the reason you are dropping the course. Adding a reason provides valuable feedback to the people who create and manage your courses:
Once you have requested a withdrawal by submitting the form described above, it sends your request to the person responsible for the course (this can be an instructor, your manager, or a System Administrator and you can leave this screen.
Has my withdrawal been approved?
The primary interface of the Course Withdrawal screen makes it possible for you to check if a request you made earlier to withdraw from a course has been approved. This screen will show all the withdrawal requests you have made since you started learning through the Enterprise+ solution, plus the following information:
- The name of the course you want to drop
- The status of the withdrawal request (allowing you to check if the course withdrawal has been approved or not)
- The reason you provided when completing your withdrawal request
- The user who requested your withdrawal. Please note that you may be withdrawn from a course by a user who has the required permissions. If that is the case, the name of that person will be listed here.
- The date and time when the withdrawal request was completed:
If the status of your withdrawal request is listed as APPROVED, your request has been completed. If the status is not approved, you can edit your withdrawal request - for example, you can the course that you want to withdraw from or you can change the reason you created the request.