Welcome to the Learner's Section of the Genius SIS Help Knowledge Base!
At Genius, we strive to create a solution that makes it easy for learners to get the most out of an e-Learning initiative, giving them the independence and autonomy they need to search, enroll, pay for, and complete their courses within the Genius SIS solution. Because of this, we have changed the user experience of our Learners, providing them with a modern, attractive, and intuitive UI that they can get the most out of after a short learning curve.
Table of Contents
In this section of the Genius SIS Help Knowledge Base, we provide a complete overview of all the functionality that is available to Learners within our solution. Click through the links below to understand how you can use Genius to:
- Find the courses you are interested in;
- Learn more about your courses before you enroll or register in them;
- Register and enroll in your courses;
- Pay for the courses you have enrolled in;
- Get the most out of the Learner's Dashboard included with our solution;
- Use the Dashboard or your LMS to access your courses;
- Visualize and understand how you have performed in your courses;
- Print and issue transcripts and certificates;
- Edit your personal information
A Video Overview of Genius Learners
We provide a brief but complete overview of how Genius can help you get more from your organization's learning initiative in the following video:
Frequently Asked Questions from Learners
We have also created a Community site where you can post questions and search through previously supplied answers to common challenges faced by other learners who use our solution. Please search through this tool or to post a question if you do not find the answers you need in this section of the Knowledge Base.
We also welcome comments and feedback about the articles in this Knowledge Base. You can use the like/dislike and comment tools provided to let us know what you think about the content we have created for you.